Frequently asked questions
We now offer animation and cartoon services check out products list..
1. Cost- all prices are listed under the website links. If your project doesn’t fit any of those descriptions, please send me an email @ email@example.com
2. Look alike photos or self-portraits- FYI, the results only look 70% like the photo you provided as a reference. I price them very low because the result varies, and the images can come out looking like a complete stranger. I try to be totally honest with my customers.
3. Email consultations only !! I exclusively utilize email communication for prospective clients until they have established a relationship with my publishing company. This procedure ensures that there is minimal room for miscommunication. Although some may view this policy as discouraging or impersonal, it enhances my organization and the ease of accessing data when necessary.
4. 💓💓We now offer book illustration in all art styles – Anime line art, Korean webtoon, Vector art, pixar, classic, hand drawn
5. Your packet says ( x) amount of pages I want less. Unfortunately the artist we work with have set these boundaries/ page limits you can save the extra illustrations for personal use or leave them out. But page minimum are preset.
How do we illustrate
I work collaboratively with 5 different traditional illustrators and artist to help bring your story to life price range$$$
No price negotiations –traditional illustrations require 30-35 Days for completion- delivery by electronic file
**AI Character design- some can piece together their book using all character development images and reference sheets which is the more affordable option but requires a lot of DIY – if you are on a tight budget this may work best for you
6. Is Al ART stealing from traditional artists? No! Here’s a link that explains it in-depth.
I don’t consider myself an artist. If anything artistic/prompt engineer, I also work collaboratively with several traditional illustrators to create unique and wonderful things. Ai is a tool to create pictures using words, prompts, and coding language
Are these images copyright protected- No, they fall under free domain
Is Ai art…Art? –
AI ART IS NOT “AI-GENERATED ART.” IT IS ENGINEER-GENERATED ART
Computers aren’t taking over the art world. The engineers are. Just the way engineers have taken over the music world with modern electronic music
Please be aware Ai software has no guarantee of successful illustrations or that your prompt will Generate art to your liking. Placing an order signifies that you understand this risk and is therefore nonrefundable
When getting a book, webtoon or comic made or customized there are few details that are very important for the illustrator to know in order for them to start creating your book and bring your ideas to life.
1. Setting- where: location, when :time period theme, example steampunk, ancient medieval times. Modern current, fantasy etc.
2. Character– name, description of character, age(if you have), gender(male, female or both)
3. Motivation – why they do what they do (the reason behind their actions)
4. Is there a certain tone you want to convey, for example for character is gloomy should your color scheme reflect that? If it’s happy and bright then maybe not.
5. Important characters (not as important) describe them in great detail so the illustrator can capture your vision
6. What type of mood do you want the illustrations to convey. Are you going for a cartoony style? Realistic? Bright? Moody? Simple? Complex?
7. Do you have any reference images that can help the illustrator get the feel and the visuals you’re looking ( if you purchased the character design services this step and the three above it have already been mapped out.)
8. What size do you envision this book? This helps the illustrator visualize how much space they need to make sure all the pages look good.
9. Do you want a hard copy printed or would you rather see this as an e-book?
10. Do you need the text added or will you be adding the text script yourself?
11. Lastly, if you have questions please don’t hesitate to ask. The more information we can provide the better. We love hearing from our clients and making sure they receive exactly what they imagined and wanted.
TIP*** AUTHORS ON A BUDGET
There is nothing wrong with staying in your means and budget. You can still have Illustrations but only illustrate key parts. Allowing the reader to use their own imagination to picture the rest
All Illustrations will be sent as digital files .
If you would like us to format and prepare your book for publication that will require a custom quote
Need help publishing
This is a separate service because life happens and some projects we start but can’t finish. So when you’re ready to publish here’s the link.
Places I help you publish – KDP Amazon, Barnes & noble, Google books, Walmart, small mom and pop book stores and various other subsidiary locations
I hope this answered any questions you may have